PROMOP HYPER-DRI 22 SWEAT MOP-CUSTOM
26 of 30 NBA TEAMS USE THE PROMOP. ALL PROMOP HYPER-DRI ORDERS SHIP IN 1-3 DAYS.
The PROMOP is most widely used sports mop in the world. Nearly every major college and NBA team uses a PROMOP to maintain their court surfaces. And because the PROMOP offers 18 different shapes and sizes we’ve got you covered.
WHY IS THE PROMOP HYPER-DRI BETTER
The base of the PROMOP Hyper-Dri 22 is molded using industrial strength polycarbonate resins. This means the base is virtually unbreakable. Due to its low weight and high impact resistance, polycarbonate is the dominant material for making automotive headlamp lenses and bullet-proof windows. Each Hyper-Dri base has a LIFETIME WARRANTY!
PROMOP HYPER-DRI 22 SPECS
- 22 inch diameter round base that can be branded with your team logo and colors.
- Each base is digitally printed and laminated so your logo is protected from damaging chemicals and cleaning solutions.
- Your custom graphic has a 1/8 inch die-cut buffer around the edge that protects it from damage and peeling.
- All Hyper-Dri customers get free logo change-outs. If your team logo changes next season just send your mop(s) back and we’ll change-out the graphics for free. You just pay for shipping.
- The aluminum handle extends up to 6 feet and can also be customized with your team branding and colors.
- Each Hyper-Dri includes a highly absorbent microcleanze pad that attaches to the bottom-side of the base by Velcro. Each pad is washable up to 300 times!
- Additional Hyper-Dri pads can be purchased separately.
ABOUT THE MICROCLEANZE PADS
Microcleanze fabric pads picks up 10 times more dust, dirt, and grit compared to traditional cotton mop pads. Microcleanze fabric removes bacteria by more than 70% compared to traditional cotton pads. And microcleanze fabric reduces the usage of water on your floor because it holds six times it’s weight in fluid. Research has shown that mopping with microcleanze fabric reduces heavy lifting and problematic body positions that can contribute to back injuries.
EMAIL YOUR ARTWORK, LOGO, FONT
After you purchase the Hyper-Dri email your artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send your artwork file in vector format — vector artwork is typically an AI, EPS, or vector PDF file. If you don’t have a vector file we may be able to convert it for you. Most high-resolution raster image files may work including – JPEG, GIF, TIFF, PSD, and PNG.