COURTCLEANZE COURT FLOOR CLEANER CONCENTRATE – 2.5 GAL
PROFESSIONAL STRENGTH, NON-TOXIC, WATERBORNE CLEANER FORMULATED FOR MAPLE SPORT FLOORS
Used by the majority of NBA and NCAA D1 teams!
- 2.5 gal high concentrated formula is an amazing value!
- Makes up to 160 gallons of floor cleaner!
- Environmentally responsible.
- Promotes traction.
- Dries quickly, does not leave a residue, and will not dull your floor.
- Safe on all coated wood floors.
- Available in a high concentrated formula or ready-to-use formula.
- Can be used with a microfiber flat mop, floor machine, or auto-scrubber.
- Ships immediately – in stock.
- 1:10 – (13 ounces per gallon water) – heavy cleaning
- 1:32 – (4 ounces per gallon water) – light cleaning – flat mop with microfiber pad
- 1:64 – (2 ounces per gallon water) – auto-scrubber cleaning
WHY DOES COURTCLEANZE WORK BETTER THAN OTHER FLOOR CLEANERS?
HOW TO USE:
1) Your floor should be dry mopped or vacuumed first to remove the dirt, grit, and dust.
2) Mix a solution of COURTLEANZE in a bucket (1:32). Use a microcleanze (or microfiber) cleaning pad that attaches to the bottom of a Promop (or similar flat mop system). Remove the cleaning pad and saturate it in the cleaning solution. Wring out (do not saturate the floor). Attach the cleaning pad to the bottom of the Promop and damp mop your floor by walking up and back across the entire length of your floor. As the cleaning pad gets dirty remove from Promop and rinse in the bucket of cleaning solution as needed.
3) A solution of COURTCLEANZE can also be used in an auto-scrubber. Mix a solution of COURTCLEANZE (1:64) and use microfiber bonnets under your scrubber. Be sure the vacuum and squeegee system are working properly.
4) Spray and wipe – For spot cleaning use a solution of COURTCLEAZE (1:10) in a spray bottle. Spray and wipe using a microfiber towel or cleaning pad attached to a flat mop system.
|Dimensions||16 × 12 × 8 in|