COURTCLEANZE – READY TO USE (PREMIXED) – 1 GAL
ALREADY PREMIXED AND READY TO USE FOR HEAVY CLEANING 1:10. CAN BE ADDITIONALLY MIXED 1 PART COURTCLEANZE TO 3 PARTS WATER FOR LIGHT-CLEANING.
PROFESSIONAL STRENGTH, NON-TOXIC, WATERBORNE CLEANER FORMULATED FOR MAPLE SPORT FLOORS
Used by the majority of NBA and NCAA D1 teams!
- 1 gal ready-to-use formula premixed at a ratio (1:10) for heavy cleaning.
- Environmentally responsible.
- Promotes traction.
- Dries quickly, does not leave a residue, and will not dull your floor.
- Safe on all coated wood floors.
- Available in a high concentrated formula or ready-to-use formula.
- Can be used with a microfiber flat mop, floor machine, or auto-scrubber.
- Ships immediately – in stock.
WHY DOES COURTCLEANZE WORK BETTER THAN OTHER FLOOR CLEANERS?
COURTCLEANZE contains agents that not only vigorously attack the dirty particles to remove them, but also agents that aid in a much faster and efficient drying process as well. Additionally these agents are all friendly to the environment and non toxic. The cleaning agents used in COURTCLEANZE will promote traction to your court floor surface.
HOW TO USE:
1) Your floor should be dry mopped or vacuumed first to remove the dirt, grit, and dust.
2) Pour COURTCLEANZE into a bucket. For heavy cleaning do not mix. For light cleaning you can mix (1 part Courtcleanze to 3 parts water). Use a microcleanze (or microfiber) cleaning pad that attaches to the bottom of a Promop (or similar flat mop system). Remove the cleaning pad and saturate it in the cleaning solution. Wring out (do not saturate the floor). Attach the cleaning pad to the bottom of the Promop and damp mop your floor by walking up and back across the entire length of your floor. As the cleaning pad gets dirty remove from Promop and rinse in the bucket of cleaning solution as needed.
3) Spray and wipe – For spot cleaning pour COURTCLEANZE into a spray bottle. Spray and wipe using a microfiber towel or cleaning pad attached to a flat mop system.