COURTCLEANZE – READY TO USE – 32 OUNCE SPRAYER
PROFESSIONAL STRENGTH, NON-TOXIC, WATERBORNE CLEANER FORMULATED FOR MAPLE SPORT FLOORS
Used by the majority of NBA and NCAA D1 teams!
- 32 ounce sprayer – ready-to-use formula premixed at a ratio (1:10) for heavy cleaning.
- Environmentally responsible.
- Promotes traction.
- Dries quickly, does not leave a residue, and will not dull your floor.
- Safe on all coated wood floors.
- Can be sprayed and wiped with a microfiber flat mop or hand towel.
- Ships immediately – in stock.
WHY DOES COURTCLEANZE WORK BETTER THAN OTHER FLOOR CLEANERS?
COURTCLEANZE contains agents that not only vigorously attack the dirty particles to remove them, but also agents that aid in a much faster and efficient drying process as well. Additionally these agents are all friendly to the environment and non toxic. The cleaning agents used in COURTCLEANZE will promote traction to your court floor surface.
HOW TO USE:
1) Your floor should be dry mopped or vacuumed first to remove the dirt, grit, and dust.
2) Spray and wipe COURTCLEANZE using a microfiber towel or cleaning pad attached to a Promop (or flat mop system). The perfect cleaning system for touching up solid painted borders, keys, and logos on basketball court floors.
3) COURTCLEANZE – PREMIXED – READY-TO-USE 1 GALLON refills can be purchased separately.